Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lady Saint's Styledelphia!

I recently landed a HUGE freelance design job. A friend of mine, Jessica Saint - who is an amazing make-up artist, model and burlesque dancer, decided to open her very own make-up & styling school! She hired me to be her graphic designer to design her identity. Logo, business cards, flyers, website and advertisements! I could not be more thrilled! There are still lot's of details to work out with the company, so I am going to begin the logo, to lay out the rest of the look & feel of the company. I believe that we are going to go a vintage/western/circus/pin-up route. If that makes any sense. haha. I will continue to post updated logos. I couldn't be more thrilled to be apart of her team! Not only am I designing for her, she also wants me to model for them as well! how much could a girl ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment