Sunday, July 3, 2011

She Came Crashing Part I


Well it happened! I was in the middle of designing stuff for my Styledelphia project, and I came across a font that WORKS! Below I have the original font that I saw - and what I did with it. Amanda kept saying how she like's a clean look, but also likes abstract stuff too. I never thought that I'd be able to bring those 2 components together, but I did!








Notice in the photo below, it's just the raw font face that I found - and loved. The S & C connect so beautifully, that made me feel as if the whole thing can become one element. Therefore it became this weird abstract logo. I love it! & so do they!

I have a crazy idea to make this look like a gold necklace - perhaps add 'bling' to it. Josh, my boyfriend recently took band photo's of amanda - she had gold necklaces and bracelets, kinda having an urban feel to it. So i think that's the direction that i want to take it.

My design aesthetic is anything but urban. So this will be an interesting challenge for me. It's pushing me out of my comfort zone as a designer, but I like that. It's PUSHING me. Oh and as an added note, she just told me that her and ray enjoy things such as grenades, bombs, guns, bullets etc... They ARE very peaceful people, but simply enjoy that kinda thing. Sounds like I have my work cut out for me :)

SHE CAME CRASHING
Photography by JoshBender

No comments:

Post a Comment