Friday, March 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

I couldn't be more excited then what I am right now!!! It's my 25th birthday, my mom asked me what I wanted... undeceive me told her that I would get back to her. I asked my boyfriend, Josh what I should do... he knows me all too well and mentions that I have been wanting a professional camera forever. Thats it! We did some research, and we found that the Nikon D3100 was best for me. He is a photographer, so he will be able to teach me the proper techniques as to how to use it. Sure enough, with the efforts of my mom, dad and josh, I got my new amazing camera! Josh's mom and sister pitched in for an amazing camera bag- its fashionable and comfortable. I couldn't ask for more! Taking my own professional photos will also be very useful for future design projects, as well as learning the proper ways to edit photos. I will defiantly be posting photos on this blog, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment