Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inspiration vol.1 Jessica Hische


While at the Art Institute, we had to find an inspiring graphic designer to talk about in class. I am always interested in alumni from the Philadelphia area. I came across a Tyler Art School graduate named Jessica Hische. Not only was she cool because she had the same name as me (haha) but she also created the most beautiful, imaginative artwork that I had seen. She specializes in Type Design, but also does whimsical illustrations. She's now based in NYC working as a freelancer. Before that she was a senior designer at Louise Fili Ltd. working with tons of amazing clients such as Tiffany & Co, Forbes, New York Magazine, Target, Bath & Bodyworks, and many, many others. Her work inspires me simply because she makes lettering, words and images beautiful. It doenst take you all but 5 seconds to decide weather you like it or not. It's her obvious passion of designing that is very intriguing, You can tell shes an eat, sleep and design kinda gal. She's everything I ever hope to be.

Here are a few of my favorite selected works by her. Followed by her website link. It's highly recommended that you check back and follow up on what new things shes doing. It just keeps getting better and better...


http://jessicahische.com






No comments:

Post a Comment